Oh, it’s Christmas Eve! :-D
This week’s It’s a Small World episode takes the kids on an adventure to Scotland. Click through to watch.
Polo Ralph Lauren
Actor Oscar Isaac wore a Polo Ralph Lauren micro-herringbone suit, Black Label Denim gingham shirt, and Black Label knit tie for an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. The Inside Llewyn Davis star performed a folk version of Katy Perry’s Roar.
Team USA: Sochi 2014
Ralph Lauren brand ambassador Shani Davis credits his mother for his speed skating success. As a single parent, she always made Shani her first priority
The turkey’s all gone and just like that lights are twinkling and 2013 is ticking away. Time, it is a-flyin’. We have tons of goodness in store for the last few weeks of 2013 because so love you (mean it) so get excited won’t you?
In the meantime…
Big things to report on:
- Jennifer Rush’s Forged debuted (T-one month and one day until Erased it out)
- Baby (we’ve) got (paper)backs
- THE DAUGHTER OF SMOKE & BONE MOVIE HAS A DIRECTOR *paper bag breathing begins now*
- YA Authors + Ugly Holiday Sweaters + A Reindeer with a ‘Stache
- 26 Boops that Shook the World
- NPR’s Book Concierge (so, so beautiful)
- Is it possible not to click on a “Greatest Libraries in the World” roundup? Nope.
& that’s all folks. Weekend high fives all around.