The turkey’s all gone and just like that lights are twinkling and 2013 is ticking away. Time, it is a-flyin’. We have tons of goodness in store for the last few weeks of 2013 because so love you (mean it) so get excited won’t you?
In the meantime…
Big things to report on:
- Jennifer Rush’s Forged debuted (T-one month and one day until Erased it out)
- Baby (we’ve) got (paper)backs
- THE DAUGHTER OF SMOKE & BONE MOVIE HAS A DIRECTOR *paper bag breathing begins now*
- YA Authors + Ugly Holiday Sweaters + A Reindeer with a ‘Stache
- 26 Boops that Shook the World
- NPR’s Book Concierge (so, so beautiful)
- Is it possible not to click on a “Greatest Libraries in the World” roundup? Nope.
& that’s all folks. Weekend high fives all around.
RL Magazine introduces some of the most groundbreaking equipment in sports just in time for the Winter Games
.:Have a Happy Fall Out Boy Christmas!
1986: The Rhinelander Mansion opens for business
The building was designed by famed New York architects Kimball & Thompson in the 1980s, based on chateaux of the Loire Valley. After extensive research into the few original plans that could be obtained, Mr. Lauren attempted to re-create its opulence. The result is a five-floor environment, with hand-carved mahogany balustrades, oak floors and marble fireplaces.